Below we have the video that explains Jeffrey Herlings apology on the podium. Be warned kiddies, there is some bad language, but this video helps to demonstrate the idea that athletes should be given a “cool down” period where a camera isn’t put in their face after competition is finished to help prevent damaging episodes like this. What are your thoughts?
Feature image cred : mxlarge.com
Do you have any news or videos you want to see on NZmoto.co.nz?
Simply email us the info and we’ll get it online
Powered by Facebook Comments
- MX NEWS : Results Sheet – AMA Nationals – Hangtown Classic
- MX VIDEO : 2013 Hangtown Motocross Animated Track Map
- MX VIDEO : James Stewart preps for the Outdoor Nationals
- MOTOGRAM MONDAY
- MX VIDEO : The Runaways – Not Another Race Documentary | Episode 3 Ft. Brett Cue / Trey Canard
- MX VIDEO : Jeffrey Herlings Testing on a 2014 KTM 150 2 Stroke
- MX VIDEO : MXGP of Portugal Highlights
- MX VIDEO : Australian MX Nationals Highlights – Wonthaggi
- MX VIDEO : 2013 Woodville MX Grand Prix Highlights
- MX VIDEO : Monster Energy MX Nationals Rd2 Murray Bridge Highlights